Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Village Runner St. Patrick's Day 5K Volunteers Needed
Redondo Beach, CA
Calling all South Bay community volunteers!
We are currently seeking volunteers to assist us with our Annual St. Patrick's day 5K in Redondo Beach! We are looking for volunteers for the following dates and times if you can lend a helping hand:
SATURDAY, March 2nd:
Volunteers are needed to pass out bibs, t-shirts, and goodie bags to race registrants
- 12 volunteers 10a.m. - 3p.m. FILLED
- 12 volunteers 2p.m. - 7 p.m. FILLED
SUNDAY, March 3rd:
Volunteers are need on race day to help fill up water cups, pass out water, distribute bibs / t-shirts / goodie bags for late packet pickup, pass out race medals, help with cleanup, etc.
- 24 - 30 volunteers 6a.m. - 10a.m.
If you'd like to volunteer for more than one time slot, please edit the quantity next to each time slot listed under Registration Information.
- There will be pizza delivered on Saturday throughout the day for volunteers and t-shirts for volunteers while supplies last!
- Packet pickup will be held behind our Redondo Beach store under a large, open tent so please be sure to bring a jacket if necessary.
- There is plenty of free parking throughout the neighborhood near the event as well as metered parking off of Elena and Ave. Del Norte
1811 S. Catalina Ave.
Redondo Beach, CA 90277
Please be sure to check in at the store and we will direct you to where we need help for the day's events! Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have or to schedule. Thank you so much for your time and any assistance you may be able to offer. Also, please feel free to pass this along to anyone or any groups you know who may want to offer some assistance.